s

26.7.12

26 / 07 / 2012

Finally, is the day.
I did my first Biology Compulsory Practical today.
Before today, I was so stressed about it.
I hate doing experiments especially the Microscopy part, and I hope I can done it first to let out my stress.
But, a very unfortunately, I've given the task to do the Paper Chromatography which I thought was an easier experiment compared to Microscopy.
Yet, I'm not prepare for it.
But, today.
When I started my job, I found that I was nervous as my time was run off very fast.
The spot was not easily dried and yet, my hand was painful just because of repeating the motion up and down, left and right.
After all, I decided myself with the support from Nathalie to start the chromatography without waiting for the spot to dry.
The colours of the chlorophyll pigments were clear enough and this was the only thing that've made me to feel better.
After I've handed in my report, I realized that I've forgotten to write the date. This mistake would minus my marks and I went for the teacher to ask for permission to fill up the date.
Another poor thing that made me to feel restless happened then.
I forgot to labelled my diagram as well.
And I failed to see teacher to complete it.
Shhh...
I 100%, will not the person who can be a smart scientist in future.
I can accept the Chemistry Compulsory Practical as well as the experiments are quite fun by adding substance to substance, solution to solution. There will be many colour changings and it really makes fun.  I carry out my experiments in group of 2, with EeLyn.
We take care of each other every time. Our co-operation makes the experiment perfectly done.
And the teacher is quite friendly and smiley =)
But, Biology one is stressed enough.
Maybe, one of the reasons is that my Bio teacher is strict enough and cool enough.
Teachers are really make sense in such cases.
On the other hand, I need to carry out the task individually.
It was the only 1st time I did my experiment myself.


A very long time I do'nt find my message alert is ringing continuously.
I miss the moment when my message alert was keep ringing.
It had been a pass and today, Little Mosquito makes it.
Thankyou.
Although it may be a hurt when I'm recalling back, but I love the feeling of "missing some moments", sometimes.

没有评论: